I was able to get my bitcoin back, thanks to Bliss Paradox Recovery
Lucas Hicks
2024-02-07 16:20:41 UTC
Hi, my name is Lucas Hicks and I'm happy to share this short story with you. READ CAREFULLY, IT MIGHT BE OF GREAT HELP.
I invested all the USDT I had to STAR DAVE investment company on my Bybit trading account, thought it was going to earn me a lot of funds. But I was played by scammers, my 154k USDT was stolen from me. Unless I make another deposit of 12k USDT, I won't be able to withdraw the rest of the funds. These guys are scammers. All my money gone just like that! All my life savings gone.
I consulted so many tracking means, I could not get back what was stolen and I felt like there was no hope of getting them back.
Luckily I came across BLISS PARADOX RECOVERY on a google website, I sent them all the details of of my transactions with these scammers. And guest what? All my stolen funds were recover within 6 Hours. These guys are very real. They made me believe that funds recovery are real. A very licensed hacking experts. Contact details of the company. Mail: Blissparadoxrecovery @ aol. com, Telegram: Blissparadoxrecovery, Whatsapp +12179740043,
Jessica Jasi
2024-02-07 16:32:33 UTC
Post by Lucas Hicks
Hi, my name is Lucas Hicks and I'm happy to share this short story with you. READ CAREFULLY, IT MIGHT BE OF GREAT HELP.
I invested all the USDT I had to STAR DAVE investment company on my Bybit trading account, thought it was going to earn me a lot of funds. But I was played by scammers, my 154k USDT was stolen from me. Unless I make another deposit of 12k USDT, I won't be able to withdraw the rest of the funds. These guys are scammers. All my money gone just like that! All my life savings gone.
I consulted so many tracking means, I could not get back what was stolen and I felt like there was no hope of getting them back.
It's not just a story but I'm sharing with you from experience too. They are tested and trusted with so much work they put together to ensure that you get what you have lost to scammers; BTC, USDT and so much more.
Don't allow yourself to become a victim to scammers again trying to recover your what you have already lost to fraudsters.
I'm telling guys, always verify before you engage with any Recovery Hacker you come across anywhere.
BLISS PARADOX RECOVERY, a licensed hack expert are the recovery hackers anyone should work with, as the need be.
It worked for me, they were able to recover my BTC worth $39k. After submitting necessary proof to them, my bitcoin was recovered within 6-12 hours.
Spread this message, you might be helping somebody.
You can also reach out to them through:
MAIL: ***@AOL.COM
WHATSAPP: +13802069712
SIGNAL NO.: +17276159030